Baird Starts Broadcom Limited (AVGO) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $205.00.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "The company has rapidly emerged as a key consolidator within the semiconductor industry, with a focus on operating margin leverage and EPS accretion. Secular growth drivers include RF and cloud-related applications, among others. Broadcom's Ltd's FBAR technology is differentiated, driving share gains this year."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $171.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!