Baird Starts Broadcom Limited (AVGO) at Outperform
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $205.00.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "The company has rapidly emerged as a key consolidator within the semiconductor industry, with a focus on operating margin leverage and EPS accretion. Secular growth drivers include RF and cloud-related applications, among others. Broadcom's Ltd's FBAR technology is differentiated, driving share gains this year."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $171.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!