Baird Starts Broadcom Limited (AVGO) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $205.00.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "The company has rapidly emerged as a key consolidator within the semiconductor industry, with a focus on operating margin leverage and EPS accretion. Secular growth drivers include RF and cloud-related applications, among others. Broadcom's Ltd's FBAR technology is differentiated, driving share gains this year."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $171.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!