Baird Starts Broadcom Limited (AVGO) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $205.00.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "The company has rapidly emerged as a key consolidator within the semiconductor industry, with a focus on operating margin leverage and EPS accretion. Secular growth drivers include RF and cloud-related applications, among others. Broadcom's Ltd's FBAR technology is differentiated, driving share gains this year."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $171.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO): Brocade Boosts Potential Upside to $250/sh - RBC
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
- Stifel Resumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!