Baird Starts BlackLine (BL) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird initiates coverage on BlackLine (NASDAQ: BL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Steven Ashley commented, "We are initiating coverage of BlackLine with an Outperform rating given the company’s above-average long-term growth prospects. BlackLine is the clear leader in a large emerging market, whose products feature a compelling value proposition. Specifically, BlackLine “automates” portions of the financial close process (i.e., closing the books), freeing up valuable accounting resources which produces a hard-dollar cost savings. Meaning a portion of the BlackLine ROI is tangible, something rare and powerful in the software world. Increased speed and accuracy further enhance the value proposition."
Shares of BlackLine closed at $27.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!