Baird Starts BlackLine (BL) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on BlackLine (NASDAQ: BL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Steven Ashley commented, "We are initiating coverage of BlackLine with an Outperform rating given the company’s above-average long-term growth prospects. BlackLine is the clear leader in a large emerging market, whose products feature a compelling value proposition. Specifically, BlackLine “automates” portions of the financial close process (i.e., closing the books), freeing up valuable accounting resources which produces a hard-dollar cost savings. Meaning a portion of the BlackLine ROI is tangible, something rare and powerful in the software world. Increased speed and accuracy further enhance the value proposition."
Shares of BlackLine closed at $27.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Oppenheimer Assumes OvaScience (OVAS) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!