Baird Starts Barracuda Networks (CUDA) at Outperform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird initiates coverage on Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "We are launching coverage on Barracuda with an Outperform rating and a $29 price target. We remain favorable on the market for IT Security and Data Protection and believe Barracuda has differentiated itself through its early presence in the cloud. We see upside to current levels as the company profitably transitions to a ratable subscription-based revenue model."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $24.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!