Baird Starts Barracuda Networks (CUDA) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "We are launching coverage on Barracuda with an Outperform rating and a $29 price target. We remain favorable on the market for IT Security and Data Protection and believe Barracuda has differentiated itself through its early presence in the cloud. We see upside to current levels as the company profitably transitions to a ratable subscription-based revenue model."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $24.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!