Baird Starts Aqua America (WTR) at Neutral
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Aqua America (NYSE: WTR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "WTR is the second-largest IOU, with solid long-term prospects given its capital investment strategy and successful track record of growth through acquisitions. That said, WTR is currently overearning in several key states, making it more difficult for the company to increase revenue through capital investments. We believe this could make it difficult to outperform peers in the intermediate term, and are waiting for a clearer path to near-term revenue growth before becoming more constructive."
Shares of Aqua America closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!