Baird Starts Aqua America (WTR) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Aqua America (NYSE: WTR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "WTR is the second-largest IOU, with solid long-term prospects given its capital investment strategy and successful track record of growth through acquisitions. That said, WTR is currently overearning in several key states, making it more difficult for the company to increase revenue through capital investments. We believe this could make it difficult to outperform peers in the intermediate term, and are waiting for a clearer path to near-term revenue growth before becoming more constructive."
Shares of Aqua America closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!