Baird Starts Aqua America (WTR) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Aqua America (NYSE: WTR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "WTR is the second-largest IOU, with solid long-term prospects given its capital investment strategy and successful track record of growth through acquisitions. That said, WTR is currently overearning in several key states, making it more difficult for the company to increase revenue through capital investments. We believe this could make it difficult to outperform peers in the intermediate term, and are waiting for a clearer path to near-term revenue growth before becoming more constructive."
Shares of Aqua America closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Tesla (TSLA): Solid Quarter And Commentary, Raising Ests - Baird
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!