Baird Starts American Water (AWK) at Outperform
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird initiates coverage on American Water (NYSE: AWK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $82.00.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "We believe the company should be able to drive consistent EPS growth through investments in water infrastructure, acquisitions in the regulated market, and growth in market-based segments. Additionally, we expect AWK to consistently increase its rate base through its broad geographical footprint. Although current water utility valuations are high based on historical multiples, we believe AWK is well positioned to remain a market leader, which should demand a premium multiple."
Shares of American Water closed at $71.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Wedbush Starts AV Homes (AVHI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!