Baird Starts American Water (AWK) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on American Water (NYSE: AWK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $82.00.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "We believe the company should be able to drive consistent EPS growth through investments in water infrastructure, acquisitions in the regulated market, and growth in market-based segments. Additionally, we expect AWK to consistently increase its rate base through its broad geographical footprint. Although current water utility valuations are high based on historical multiples, we believe AWK is well positioned to remain a market leader, which should demand a premium multiple."
Shares of American Water closed at $71.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hilliard Lyons Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Long-Term Buy
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!