Baird Says No Change to Sarepta (SRPT) Outlook Amid Anthem Slight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney said their is no change to his outlook on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) amid news Anthem, the nation's second-largest insurer by number of covered lives, issued a coverage policy this morning categorizing Exondys 51 as "not medically necessary."
"We want to caution reading too much into this coverage decision, as this does not mean that Anthem is not covering the drug," the analyst said. "So far, the nation's other large insurers (United, Cigna, Humana) appear to have favorable coverage for the drug."
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $102 on SRPT.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $61.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $116 at Baird
- UPDATE: Acacia Communications (ACIA) Mentioned as Short in Lakewood Capital's Q3 Letter - Bloomberg
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!