Baird Says No Change to Sarepta (SRPT) Outlook Amid Anthem Slight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney said their is no change to his outlook on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) amid news Anthem, the nation's second-largest insurer by number of covered lives, issued a coverage policy this morning categorizing Exondys 51 as "not medically necessary."
"We want to caution reading too much into this coverage decision, as this does not mean that Anthem is not covering the drug," the analyst said. "So far, the nation's other large insurers (United, Cigna, Humana) appear to have favorable coverage for the drug."
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $102 on SRPT.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $61.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 'Medically Necessary' at Aetna When Certain Criteria are Met
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!