Baird Remains Sidelined on Yelp (YELP) as Local Ad Strength Fuels 2Q Beat
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird reiterated a Neutral rating on Yelp (NYSE: YELP), and raised the price target to $35.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue of $173.4M exceeded $169.1M estimates, while Local advertising revenue of $151.9M was also above consensus expectations of $147.8M. FY16 revenue/EBITDA guidance was raised to $700-$708M and $100-$105M from $690-702M and adjusted EBITDA guidance of $93-105M.
Analyst Colin Sebastian commented, "YELP reported Q2 revenue/adjusted-EBITDA above the high end of guidance and consensus expectations, with strength across all advertiser cohorts (self-service, SMB, national). While the local ad landscape is increasingly competitive, Yelp's platform is clearly resonating with customers (repeat rates at all-time highs, ARPU growing across all customer types). As such, we are incrementally positive on shares, but Maintain a Neutral rating with a new $35 price target as we further assess the sustainability of Yelp's growth trajectory."
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!