Baird Remains Positive on Sarepta (SRPT) Amid New DMD Deal; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Brian Skorney noted that there was no change to the firm's outlook on Sarepta following the deal.
Skorney also commmented,
Sarepta and Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) announced a deal through which Sarepta earns European commercialization rights for Summit's utrophin modulation portfolio for $40M upfront and additional milestones. The deal is predicated on both potential to combine Summit's technology with Sarepta's internal exon-skipping agents and to expand Sarepta's reach in DMD into patients not amenable to exon skipping. Though we think the deal has interesting potential, near term we think this has more read-through to Sarepta's confidence in an eteplirsen approval in Europe.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!