Baird Remains Positive on Sarepta (SRPT) Amid New DMD Deal; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Analyst Brian Skorney noted that there was no change to the firm's outlook on Sarepta following the deal.
Skorney also commmented,
Sarepta and Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) announced a deal through which Sarepta earns European commercialization rights for Summit's utrophin modulation portfolio for $40M upfront and additional milestones. The deal is predicated on both potential to combine Summit's technology with Sarepta's internal exon-skipping agents and to expand Sarepta's reach in DMD into patients not amenable to exon skipping. Though we think the deal has interesting potential, near term we think this has more read-through to Sarepta's confidence in an eteplirsen approval in Europe.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La Jolla Pharma (LJPC) a Top Pick at Chardan Capital Markets Into Data
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Weakens Into the Close
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!