Baird Remains Positive on Sarepta (SRPT) Amid New DMD Deal; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Brian Skorney noted that there was no change to the firm's outlook on Sarepta following the deal.
Skorney also commmented,
Sarepta and Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) announced a deal through which Sarepta earns European commercialization rights for Summit's utrophin modulation portfolio for $40M upfront and additional milestones. The deal is predicated on both potential to combine Summit's technology with Sarepta's internal exon-skipping agents and to expand Sarepta's reach in DMD into patients not amenable to exon skipping. Though we think the deal has interesting potential, near term we think this has more read-through to Sarepta's confidence in an eteplirsen approval in Europe.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Affirms Aduro Biotech (ADRO) at 'Outperform'; Says PT Doesn't Include CRS-207 Revenue in Pancreatic Cancer
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!