Baird Remains Bullish on Itron (ITRI) Following 3Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird maintained an Outperform rating and $62.00 price target on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) following the company's 3Q earnings report. ITRI reported revenue of $506.9M, ahead of consensus estimates of $481.4M. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.77 vs. consensus estimates of $0.59. ITRI previously issued 2016 guidance of $1.95B-$2.0B in revenue and non-GAAP EPS of $2.20-$2.45, and now expects to be at the high end of guidance.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "Q3 results beat our/consensus estimates and management expects to be at the high end of its FY:16 guidance range. Additionally, ITRI had a book-to-bill ratio of 1.3, while its backlog expanded and provides revenue visibility for 2017+. Total gross margin continued to improve in Q3, and a backlog weighted towards smart meters should provide attractive margins going forward. We expect shares to trade higher and ITRI remains a favorite pick."
Shares of Itron closed at $51.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!