Baird Reiterates Underperform on Brocade Communications (BRCD) Following 3Q Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird reiterated an Underperform rating and $8.00 price target on Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Brocade reported revenue and non-GAAP EPS of $591 million and $0.21, which came in ahead of consensus estimates of $567 million and $0.17.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "Brocade posted a good quarter and mixed guide though the SAN product business is showing YoY weakness relative to past trends. The company said weakness in Service Provider and Fed Gov weighed on IP Networking results. We continue to believe that All-Flash Array strength is a fundamental challenge to the FC SAN market. Management said they would address this issue at their September 21 analyst day in NYC."
Shares of Brocade closed at $10.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!