Baird Reiterates Underperform on Brocade Communications (BRCD) Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird reiterated an Underperform rating and $8.00 price target on Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Brocade reported revenue and non-GAAP EPS of $591 million and $0.21, which came in ahead of consensus estimates of $567 million and $0.17.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "Brocade posted a good quarter and mixed guide though the SAN product business is showing YoY weakness relative to past trends. The company said weakness in Service Provider and Fed Gov weighed on IP Networking results. We continue to believe that All-Flash Array strength is a fundamental challenge to the FC SAN market. Management said they would address this issue at their September 21 analyst day in NYC."
Shares of Brocade closed at $10.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Stifel Resumes Target (TGT) at Hold
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!