Baird Reiterates Outperform on Shutterfly (SFLY) Following Analyst Meeting
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $59.00 price target on Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) following the company's analyst meeting. CEO, Mr. North indicated that he will build on Shutterfly’s existing strong brand and unique corporate culture, with a focus on generating long-term profitable growth.
Analyst Colin Sebastian commented, "While the event was neither heavy on details nor offered new financial targets, CEO Chris North clearly outlined his vision for the company, with a focus on operational excellence and delivering shareholder value (including higher levels of freecash flow.) In our view, Shutterfly remains an attractive and differentiated e-commerce model that benefits from scale, technology-orientation and a large competitive moat, making it unique among small/mid-cap Internet companies. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $51.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Bullish on Shutterfly (SFLY) Following Holiday Checks
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!