Baird Reiterates Outperform on Shutterfly (SFLY) Following Analyst Meeting
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $59.00 price target on Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) following the company's analyst meeting. CEO, Mr. North indicated that he will build on Shutterfly’s existing strong brand and unique corporate culture, with a focus on generating long-term profitable growth.
Analyst Colin Sebastian commented, "While the event was neither heavy on details nor offered new financial targets, CEO Chris North clearly outlined his vision for the company, with a focus on operational excellence and delivering shareholder value (including higher levels of freecash flow.) In our view, Shutterfly remains an attractive and differentiated e-commerce model that benefits from scale, technology-orientation and a large competitive moat, making it unique among small/mid-cap Internet companies. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $51.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!