Baird Reiterates Outperform on Itron (ITRI) Following Solid 1Q Report - PT to 47
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $47.00 price target on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) following the company's 1Q earnings report. ITRI reported revenue of $497.6M vs. consensus estimates of $450.8M. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.44 vs. consensus estimates of $0.32.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "Q1 beat our estimates across the board. Q1 bookings were softer than expected, but we believe that will pick up in Q2 due to recent wins. The company should provide Q2 results and updated guidance by September 12, which should provide more clarity moving forward. ITRI remains one of our favorite picks, and we believe the company is positioned for long-term growth."
Shares of Itron closed at $43.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!