Baird Reiterates Outperform on Itron (ITRI) Following Solid 1Q Report - PT to 47
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $47.00 price target on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) following the company's 1Q earnings report. ITRI reported revenue of $497.6M vs. consensus estimates of $450.8M. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.44 vs. consensus estimates of $0.32.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "Q1 beat our estimates across the board. Q1 bookings were softer than expected, but we believe that will pick up in Q2 due to recent wins. The company should provide Q2 results and updated guidance by September 12, which should provide more clarity moving forward. ITRI remains one of our favorite picks, and we believe the company is positioned for long-term growth."
Shares of Itron closed at $43.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!