Baird Reiterates Outperform on Itron (ITRI) Following Enedis Contract Win
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $62.00 price target on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) as the company wins Enedis contract. ITRI will supply 4.6M G3 Linky smart meters to Enedis, an electricity distribution network operator in France. In total, the Linky program aims to deploy 35M meters by 2021. The ITRI meters will be manufactured in ITRI’s Chasseneuil, France facility
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "ITRI was selected to provide 4.6M smart meters for the second phase of the Linky program after successfully delivering more than 1 million meters in the first phase. The large contract should improve revenue visibility, and we view ITRI's selection for the second phase as positive. We believe shares will move higher from the announcement."
Shares of Itron closed at $63.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!