Baird Reiterates Outperform on Diodes (DIOD) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on Diodes (NASDAQ: DIOD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Diodes reported EPS of $0.30, above the consensus of $0.28. Revenue of $250.7 million was in line with the $242-$258 million guidance midpoint. The midpoint of 4Q16 revenue guidance of $232-$248 million is below consensus of $248.3 million.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Reiterating Outperform rating on continued gross margin levers and Pericom accretion. 8-inch capacity ramp next year along with higher utilization rates, notably at BCD Fab 2, should contribute to gross margin expansion next year. Diodes is also making significant progress ramping its mix of higher-margin automotive business."
Shares of Diodes closed at $22.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!