Baird Reiterates Outperform on Curis (CRIS) as Aurigene Forgoes Milestone Payments; Increases Equity Position
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.00 price target on Curis (NASDAQ: CRIS) following the company's announcement that Aurigene has agreed to increase their equity position in Curis. In exchange for 10.2M shares of Curis common stock, Aurigene is giving up the rights to up to $24.5M in potential future milestone payments.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "The company announced that Aurigene has agreed to increase their equity position in Curis in lieu of milestone payments around the company's ongoing collaboration. The transaction is financially positive as it eliminates cash payments that would likely result in dilution at a discount in market offering, instead using equity at a 39% premium to the market value. It is also a bullish signal from the discoverer of CA-170, indicating a confidence in the value of this, and other, immuno-oncology programs."
Shares of Curis closed at $1.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!