Baird Reiterates Outperform on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Solid 3Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $205.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported non-GAAP EPS of $2.42, well above the consensus of $2.30. Revenues of $3,802 million was above the midpoint of the guidance range of $3,675-$3,825 million.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Reiterating our Outperform rating on secular growth drivers including increasing demand for Ethernet switching and routing products along with rising RF content, notably driven by data centers, smartphones, and IoT applications. Cost reduction targets remain on track, with Broadcom targeting 40+% operating margin existing F4Q16."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!