Baird Reiterates Outperform on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $205.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported non-GAAP EPS of $2.42, well above the consensus of $2.30. Revenues of $3,802 million was above the midpoint of the guidance range of $3,675-$3,825 million.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Reiterating our Outperform rating on secular growth drivers including increasing demand for Ethernet switching and routing products along with rising RF content, notably driven by data centers, smartphones, and IoT applications. Cost reduction targets remain on track, with Broadcom targeting 40+% operating margin existing F4Q16."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!