Baird Reiterates Outperform on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Solid 3Q
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $205.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported non-GAAP EPS of $2.42, well above the consensus of $2.30. Revenues of $3,802 million was above the midpoint of the guidance range of $3,675-$3,825 million.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Reiterating our Outperform rating on secular growth drivers including increasing demand for Ethernet switching and routing products along with rising RF content, notably driven by data centers, smartphones, and IoT applications. Cost reduction targets remain on track, with Broadcom targeting 40+% operating margin existing F4Q16."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO): Brocade Boosts Potential Upside to $250/sh - RBC
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!