Baird Reiterates Outperform on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Following 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total operating revenue was $26.1M, exceeding consensus estimates of $23.3M, and adjusted EBITDA was $32.9M versus $29.7M/$26.5M.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "CAFD beat estimates across the board and reaffirmed its 12%-15% distribution growth rate. Additionally, CAFD announced a $250M increase to its credit facility, which should facilitate additional project purchases, and has total potential liquidity of ~$381M. CAFD also announced the purchase of a portion of the Henrietta project from SunPower, which will increase CAFD and help drive distribution growth. CAFD remains a top pick given continued execution and we remain buyers at current levels."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!