Baird Reiterates Outperform on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total operating revenue was $26.1M, exceeding consensus estimates of $23.3M, and adjusted EBITDA was $32.9M versus $29.7M/$26.5M.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "CAFD beat estimates across the board and reaffirmed its 12%-15% distribution growth rate. Additionally, CAFD announced a $250M increase to its credit facility, which should facilitate additional project purchases, and has total potential liquidity of ~$381M. CAFD also announced the purchase of a portion of the Henrietta project from SunPower, which will increase CAFD and help drive distribution growth. CAFD remains a top pick given continued execution and we remain buyers at current levels."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes CIENA (CIEN) at Hold
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!