Baird Reiterates Outperform on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total operating revenue was $26.1M, exceeding consensus estimates of $23.3M, and adjusted EBITDA was $32.9M versus $29.7M/$26.5M.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "CAFD beat estimates across the board and reaffirmed its 12%-15% distribution growth rate. Additionally, CAFD announced a $250M increase to its credit facility, which should facilitate additional project purchases, and has total potential liquidity of ~$381M. CAFD also announced the purchase of a portion of the Henrietta project from SunPower, which will increase CAFD and help drive distribution growth. CAFD remains a top pick given continued execution and we remain buyers at current levels."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. (ZOES): Now's Your Chance - Buckingham
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!