Baird Reiterates Outperform on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Following 3Q Report
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total operating revenue was $26.1M, exceeding consensus estimates of $23.3M, and adjusted EBITDA was $32.9M versus $29.7M/$26.5M.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "CAFD beat estimates across the board and reaffirmed its 12%-15% distribution growth rate. Additionally, CAFD announced a $250M increase to its credit facility, which should facilitate additional project purchases, and has total potential liquidity of ~$381M. CAFD also announced the purchase of a portion of the Henrietta project from SunPower, which will increase CAFD and help drive distribution growth. CAFD remains a top pick given continued execution and we remain buyers at current levels."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $36.00 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!