Baird Reiterates Buy on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $850.00 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. AMZN reported revenues of $32.7B, above Baird's expectations and in-line with consensus. 4Q16 revenue guidance of $42B-$45.5B was in-line with consensus of $44.6B, while CSOI guidance appears to be in-line to below consensus. CSOI of $1.38B was below Street expectations of $1.49B.
Analyst Colin Sebastian commented, "AMZN reported Q3 revenues above consensus expectations with strength across the board, but with lower operating/net income, as margin expansion will likely remain lumpy (as we previewed) given the pace of investment across multiple growth areas in Retail, Technology and Media. Importantly, Street estimates should now reflect more reasonable expectations going forward. No changes to fundamental outlook."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $818.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) to Hold
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!