Baird Reiterates Buy on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $850.00 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. AMZN reported revenues of $32.7B, above Baird's expectations and in-line with consensus. 4Q16 revenue guidance of $42B-$45.5B was in-line with consensus of $44.6B, while CSOI guidance appears to be in-line to below consensus. CSOI of $1.38B was below Street expectations of $1.49B.
Analyst Colin Sebastian commented, "AMZN reported Q3 revenues above consensus expectations with strength across the board, but with lower operating/net income, as margin expansion will likely remain lumpy (as we previewed) given the pace of investment across multiple growth areas in Retail, Technology and Media. Importantly, Street estimates should now reflect more reasonable expectations going forward. No changes to fundamental outlook."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $818.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!