Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Tesla (TSLA) Following Q3 Deliveries 'Beat'
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated his Outperform rating and $338 price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company significantly beat the firm's delivery estimate in Q3.
Tesla announced it delivered ~24.5k vehicles in Q3, surpassing the firm's estimate of 21k. Management expects production to continue to ramp, indicating Q4 deliveries should meet or exceed Q3 numbers.
Kallo expects shares to trade higher as TSLA executed on production and reiterated 2H:16 guidance.
Meanwhile, the analyst expects bears to focus on the upcoming capital raise, but they continue to recommend shares ahead of the potential deal due to several upcoming catalysts, including: ramp of the gigafactory, additional news around the Model 3, and potentially the Paris Motor Show.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $204.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!