Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Tesla (TSLA) Following Q3 Deliveries 'Beat'
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated his Outperform rating and $338 price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company significantly beat the firm's delivery estimate in Q3.
Tesla announced it delivered ~24.5k vehicles in Q3, surpassing the firm's estimate of 21k. Management expects production to continue to ramp, indicating Q4 deliveries should meet or exceed Q3 numbers.
Kallo expects shares to trade higher as TSLA executed on production and reiterated 2H:16 guidance.
Meanwhile, the analyst expects bears to focus on the upcoming capital raise, but they continue to recommend shares ahead of the potential deal due to several upcoming catalysts, including: ramp of the gigafactory, additional news around the Model 3, and potentially the Paris Motor Show.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $204.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Tesla (TSLA) May Focus on Model 3 Interior, HUD with Tonight's Event
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!