Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Tesla (TSLA) Following Q3 Deliveries 'Beat'
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated his Outperform rating and $338 price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company significantly beat the firm's delivery estimate in Q3.
Tesla announced it delivered ~24.5k vehicles in Q3, surpassing the firm's estimate of 21k. Management expects production to continue to ramp, indicating Q4 deliveries should meet or exceed Q3 numbers.
Kallo expects shares to trade higher as TSLA executed on production and reiterated 2H:16 guidance.
Meanwhile, the analyst expects bears to focus on the upcoming capital raise, but they continue to recommend shares ahead of the potential deal due to several upcoming catalysts, including: ramp of the gigafactory, additional news around the Model 3, and potentially the Paris Motor Show.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $204.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!