Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Tesla (TSLA) Following Autonomous Hardware Update
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated an Outperform rating and $338 price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company announced Hardware II.
Kallo commented, "TSLA announced new cars will now come standard with a hardware suite capable of level 5 autonomous driving. The company expects full implementation in 2-3 months and anticipates demonstrating a fully autonomous cross-country drive by the end of 2017. Increased computing power, ultrasonic sonar sensors and redundant cameras should improve autopilot safety and functionality. In our opinion, TSLA has the leading autopilot system on the road and Hardware II will reinforce its technological advantage."
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $203.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!