Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Sarepta (SRPT) as ESSENCE Starts Dosing
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated an Outperform rating and $102 PT on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after the company announced that dosing has started in the Phase 3 ESSENCE study of SRP-4045 and SRP-4053.
Skorney commented, "The one-of-a-kind study is testing two separate exon-skipping agents with the same backbone as eteplirsen in exon 45/53 amenable patients, which comprise about another 16% of DMD patients. ESSENCE, a placebo-controlled, 96-week study, also has potential to be confirmatory of the benefit provided by eteplirsen. If the trial is successful, it could mean more than doubling of Sarepta’s addressable population in the next few years."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $62.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Credit Suisse Starts Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!