Baird Raises Price Target on NetApp (NTAP) to $40; Reiterates Neutral
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird reiterated a Neutral rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $37.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NetApp posted revenue/non-GAAP EPS of approximately $1.34 billion/$0.60 compared to consensus of $1.36 billion/$0.60. Management guided 3Q revenue/non-GAAP EPS to $1.325-$1.475 billion/$0.72-$0.77 above the consensus estimate of $1.35 billion/$0.63.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "NetApp posted good results relative to low expectations (as previewed) taking the stock up sharply in the after-market. Specifically, the company is showing strong progress in the AFA market and a faster return to target operating margins than expected. We are encouraged by NetApp’s recent performance but continue to have longer-term concerns regarding the Enterprise Storage market."
Shares of NetApp closed at $34.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!