Baird Raises Price Target on Hannon Armstrong (HASI) to $27; Reiterates Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating on Hannon Armstrong (NYSE: HASI), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $24.00), as the company continues to show sustained growth. Baird believes believe HASI’s broad pipeline protects it from interest rate movements which may impact specific end markets, and HASI’s portfolio diversification reduces overall risk.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "Maintain Outperform rating and raising price target to $27 after sustained execution and continued growth. HASI’s recent capital raise should facilitate additional investments utilizing HASI’s ~$2.5B near-term pipeline, and we believe continued government spending on energy efficiency projects, and long-term growth in the U.S. solar and wind markets should add additional opportunities for 2017/2018. We believe HASI is well positioned to expand its portfolio, and continue to recommend buying shares as HASI offers a strong dividend yield with lower-risk investments compared to other renewable yield companies."
Shares of Hannon Armstrong closed at $23.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!