Baird Raises Price Target on Hannon Armstrong (HASI) to $27; Reiterates Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating on Hannon Armstrong (NYSE: HASI), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $24.00), as the company continues to show sustained growth. Baird believes believe HASI’s broad pipeline protects it from interest rate movements which may impact specific end markets, and HASI’s portfolio diversification reduces overall risk.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "Maintain Outperform rating and raising price target to $27 after sustained execution and continued growth. HASI’s recent capital raise should facilitate additional investments utilizing HASI’s ~$2.5B near-term pipeline, and we believe continued government spending on energy efficiency projects, and long-term growth in the U.S. solar and wind markets should add additional opportunities for 2017/2018. We believe HASI is well positioned to expand its portfolio, and continue to recommend buying shares as HASI offers a strong dividend yield with lower-risk investments compared to other renewable yield companies."
Shares of Hannon Armstrong closed at $23.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!