Baird Raises Price Target on Analog Devices (ADI) to $77 Following Strong 4Q
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating on Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI), and raised the price target to $77.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Pro forma EPS was reported at $1.05, well above the company's guidance of $0.84-$0.94. Revenue was above the high end of guidance of $910-$970 million, coming in at $1,003.6 million, up 15.4% sequentially.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Reiterating Outperform rating on strong execution, raised accretion estimate from pending Linear Tech acquisition, along with an improving macro environment, notably in higher-margin end markets such as industrial. Inventory levels at distributors are the lowest in years, which bodes well for Analog Devices' utilization rates and gross margin into F2017, in our view. Debt deleveraging post acquisition close could drive some expansion in the stock's multiple over time."
Shares of Analog Devices closed at $69.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!