Baird Maintains Bullish View on Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) Following Positive STORM Results
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Michael Ulz reiterated an Outperform rating and $16 price target on Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) following Phase 2b STORM data, which was positive as expected.
Ulz commented, "Selinexor achieved an overall response rate (ORR) of 20% in penta-refractory multiple myeloma (MM), meeting the bar to expand the study, which had been announced last week. Importantly, the expanded STORM study will support accelerated approval, while the Phase 3 BOSTON study, announced today, will support full approval and enable selinexor to move upstream in the treatment paradigm. Overall, with encouraging STORM data, continued advancement in MM and multiple catalysts ahead, we reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $10.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!