Baird Maintains Bullish View on Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) Following Positive STORM Results
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Michael Ulz reiterated an Outperform rating and $16 price target on Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) following Phase 2b STORM data, which was positive as expected.
Ulz commented, "Selinexor achieved an overall response rate (ORR) of 20% in penta-refractory multiple myeloma (MM), meeting the bar to expand the study, which had been announced last week. Importantly, the expanded STORM study will support accelerated approval, while the Phase 3 BOSTON study, announced today, will support full approval and enable selinexor to move upstream in the treatment paradigm. Overall, with encouraging STORM data, continued advancement in MM and multiple catalysts ahead, we reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $10.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!