Baird Maintains Bullish View on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT), Concerns Overblown
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated his Outperform rating and $332 price target on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT), saying concerns are overblown
Skorney commented, "Intercept reported $4.7M in sales for Ocaliva's first full quarter on the market, modestly outshining estimates. We actually think consensus numbers are currently underestimating 4Q sales potential. That said, news that NASH enrollment has been slow set off fears that the 1H17 interim enrollment timeline could be missed. That would mean higher spend for the company (which is sitting on nearly $400M in net cash), it doesn't hurt ICPT's competitive positioning, so we think the reaction here is overblown."
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $117.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!