Baird Maintains Bullish View on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT), Concerns Overblown
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated his Outperform rating and $332 price target on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT), saying concerns are overblown
Skorney commented, "Intercept reported $4.7M in sales for Ocaliva's first full quarter on the market, modestly outshining estimates. We actually think consensus numbers are currently underestimating 4Q sales potential. That said, news that NASH enrollment has been slow set off fears that the 1H17 interim enrollment timeline could be missed. That would mean higher spend for the company (which is sitting on nearly $400M in net cash), it doesn't hurt ICPT's competitive positioning, so we think the reaction here is overblown."
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $117.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!