Baird Maintains Bullish View on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT), Concerns Overblown
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated his Outperform rating and $332 price target on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT), saying concerns are overblown
Skorney commented, "Intercept reported $4.7M in sales for Ocaliva's first full quarter on the market, modestly outshining estimates. We actually think consensus numbers are currently underestimating 4Q sales potential. That said, news that NASH enrollment has been slow set off fears that the 1H17 interim enrollment timeline could be missed. That would mean higher spend for the company (which is sitting on nearly $400M in net cash), it doesn't hurt ICPT's competitive positioning, so we think the reaction here is overblown."
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $117.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $116 at Baird
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!