Baird 'Incrementally Negative' After Celgene (CELG) GED-0301 Data a Non-Event
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney said he is incrementally negative after Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) on GED_0301 results. The firm, however, maintained a Outperform rating and price target of $162.00.
Skorney commented, "Celgene's big 2H16 catalyst turned out to be a non-event, as the topline results of the GED-0301 endoscopy study didn’t include any results. Management is claiming the standard: “We’re reserving data for a medical conference” line, but it’s hard to believe an unambiguous success wouldn’t be described in some quantitative detail."
Shares of Celgene closed at $104.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Pricing Rising Faster Than Expected, Here's Why - Baird
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- Celgene Corporation to Webcast at Upcoming Investor Conferences in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!