Baird 'Incrementally Negative' After Celgene (CELG) GED-0301 Data a Non-Event
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney said he is incrementally negative after Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) on GED_0301 results. The firm, however, maintained a Outperform rating and price target of $162.00.
Skorney commented, "Celgene's big 2H16 catalyst turned out to be a non-event, as the topline results of the GED-0301 endoscopy study didn’t include any results. Management is claiming the standard: “We’re reserving data for a medical conference” line, but it’s hard to believe an unambiguous success wouldn’t be described in some quantitative detail."
Shares of Celgene closed at $104.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) Presents Strong Results from REVLIMID StaMINA, Myeloma XI Studies
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Phase III Studies Present Additional Evidence for REVLIMID® (lenalidomide) as Maintenance Therapy in Multiple Myeloma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!