Baird 'Incrementally Negative' After Celgene (CELG) GED-0301 Data a Non-Event
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney said he is incrementally negative after Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) on GED_0301 results. The firm, however, maintained a Outperform rating and price target of $162.00.
Skorney commented, "Celgene's big 2H16 catalyst turned out to be a non-event, as the topline results of the GED-0301 endoscopy study didn’t include any results. Management is claiming the standard: “We’re reserving data for a medical conference” line, but it’s hard to believe an unambiguous success wouldn’t be described in some quantitative detail."
Shares of Celgene closed at $104.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Baird's Colin Sebastian Reiterates Buying eBay (EBAY) On Weakness
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!