Baird Downgrades Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) to Underperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird downgraded Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ: TBPH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $24.00 (from $19.00), saying valuation is ahead of itself.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "Theravance has done a great job building enthusiasm for its Jak inhibitor programs, which could be differentiated in the hot IBD space, while also making the case for the multiple shots on goal that characterize the company's remaining pipeline. But a long path to approval and significant spend along the way makes the current valuation appear unsustainable and we think the stock is likely to see a correction. As a result, we are downgrading to Underperform and setting a target price of $24."
Shares of Theravance Biopharma closed at $37.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!