Baird Downgrades Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) to Underperform
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ: TBPH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $24.00 (from $19.00), saying valuation is ahead of itself.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "Theravance has done a great job building enthusiasm for its Jak inhibitor programs, which could be differentiated in the hot IBD space, while also making the case for the multiple shots on goal that characterize the company's remaining pipeline. But a long path to approval and significant spend along the way makes the current valuation appear unsustainable and we think the stock is likely to see a correction. As a result, we are downgrading to Underperform and setting a target price of $24."
Shares of Theravance Biopharma closed at $37.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!