Baird Downgrades Regeneron Pharma (REGN) to Neutral; EPS Expectations Will Be Hard to Meet
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $488.00 (from $505.00) following Q2 results.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "Regeneron posted an EPS beat in the second quarter, driven by operating expense adjustments. Though Eylea sales growth remains strong, after a thorough model review, we think the consensus EPS expectations over the 2017/18 time frame will be hard to meet without a 15-20% downward revision. Near term, with high expectations for dupilumab and sarilumab sales baked in, a slow Praluent launch, and opex set to increase, we are comfortable moving to the sidelines and lowering our price target to $448."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $11.69 to $11.02 and FY 2017 EPS from $15.13 to $12.83.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $433.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!