Baird Downgrades Regeneron Pharma (REGN) to Neutral; EPS Expectations Will Be Hard to Meet
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $488.00 (from $505.00) following Q2 results.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "Regeneron posted an EPS beat in the second quarter, driven by operating expense adjustments. Though Eylea sales growth remains strong, after a thorough model review, we think the consensus EPS expectations over the 2017/18 time frame will be hard to meet without a 15-20% downward revision. Near term, with high expectations for dupilumab and sarilumab sales baked in, a slow Praluent launch, and opex set to increase, we are comfortable moving to the sidelines and lowering our price target to $448."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $11.69 to $11.02 and FY 2017 EPS from $15.13 to $12.83.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $433.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!