Baird Downgrades Regeneron Pharma (REGN) to Neutral; EPS Expectations Will Be Hard to Meet
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird downgraded Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $488.00 (from $505.00) following Q2 results.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "Regeneron posted an EPS beat in the second quarter, driven by operating expense adjustments. Though Eylea sales growth remains strong, after a thorough model review, we think the consensus EPS expectations over the 2017/18 time frame will be hard to meet without a 15-20% downward revision. Near term, with high expectations for dupilumab and sarilumab sales baked in, a slow Praluent launch, and opex set to increase, we are comfortable moving to the sidelines and lowering our price target to $448."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $11.69 to $11.02 and FY 2017 EPS from $15.13 to $12.83.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $433.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Pacific Crest Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!