Baird Downgrades Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) from Outperform to Neutral and maintains a price target of $33.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "Although CHMT has showed solid margin and earnings expansion, we believe the market is pricing in future execution at current levels, and feel anticipation for a potential merger or sale of the business are high. Additionally, we believe there is sustained risk around clear brine fluid demand which could impact the bromine business, and think expectations of CHMT’s price increase and tailwinds from depressed oil prices are largely priced into the stock."
Shares of Chemtura Corporation closed at $29.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Definitive Agreement, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!