Baird Downgrades Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) to Neutral
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird downgraded Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) from Outperform to Neutral and maintains a price target of $33.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "Although CHMT has showed solid margin and earnings expansion, we believe the market is pricing in future execution at current levels, and feel anticipation for a potential merger or sale of the business are high. Additionally, we believe there is sustained risk around clear brine fluid demand which could impact the bromine business, and think expectations of CHMT’s price increase and tailwinds from depressed oil prices are largely priced into the stock."
Shares of Chemtura Corporation closed at $29.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Which Projects Is Intel (INTC) Ramping Spending On And Why? - Nomura
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/24: (T)/(TWX) (COL)/(BEAV) (GNW) (AMTD) (CBU)/(MBVT) (OASM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Definitive Agreement, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!