Baird Downgrades Cempra, Inc. (CEMP) to Underperform; Bears Were Right
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird downgraded Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) from Outperform to Underperform with a price target of $6.00 (from $33.00) post FDA briefing docs
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "The bears turned out to be right on this one and we were wrong. We stuck with the company, against our better judgment, despite head-scratching dilution, questionable commercial strategy and material manufacturing issues and we are truly sorry for not seeing this outcome sooner. Time to turn the other way on the stock. Cash is $5 per share. Look for them to burn through this over the coming quarters. We are downgrading to Underperform with a $6 price target.
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $18.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!