Baird Downgrades Cempra, Inc. (CEMP) to Underperform; Bears Were Right
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird downgraded Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) from Outperform to Underperform with a price target of $6.00 (from $33.00) post FDA briefing docs
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "The bears turned out to be right on this one and we were wrong. We stuck with the company, against our better judgment, despite head-scratching dilution, questionable commercial strategy and material manufacturing issues and we are truly sorry for not seeing this outcome sooner. Time to turn the other way on the stock. Cash is $5 per share. Look for them to burn through this over the coming quarters. We are downgrading to Underperform with a $6 price target.
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $18.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!