Baird Downgrades Cempra, Inc. (CEMP) to Underperform; Bears Were Right
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) from Outperform to Underperform with a price target of $6.00 (from $33.00) post FDA briefing docs
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "The bears turned out to be right on this one and we were wrong. We stuck with the company, against our better judgment, despite head-scratching dilution, questionable commercial strategy and material manufacturing issues and we are truly sorry for not seeing this outcome sooner. Time to turn the other way on the stock. Cash is $5 per share. Look for them to burn through this over the coming quarters. We are downgrading to Underperform with a $6 price target.
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $18.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!