Baird Affirms Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) at 'Outperform'; Incrementally Positive on PTAB Decision (BMRN)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird is incrementally positive on the PTAB ruling for Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRPT), which was announced late Tuesday.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented today,
Though the dominant story last year was the battle for approval between eteplirsen and BioMarin's (Nasdaq: BMRN) drisapersen, after BioMarin's rejection and discontinuation of the antisense programs for DMD, the story shifted to patent litigation, interferences, and potential for royalties. Earlier today, PTAB issued a decision on the final patent interference, handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
Baird has Sarepta at Outperform with a price target of $102.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!