Baird Affirms Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) at 'Outperform'; Incrementally Positive on PTAB Decision (BMRN)
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird is incrementally positive on the PTAB ruling for Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRPT), which was announced late Tuesday.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented today,
Though the dominant story last year was the battle for approval between eteplirsen and BioMarin's (Nasdaq: BMRN) drisapersen, after BioMarin's rejection and discontinuation of the antisense programs for DMD, the story shifted to patent litigation, interferences, and potential for royalties. Earlier today, PTAB issued a decision on the final patent interference, handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
Baird has Sarepta at Outperform with a price target of $102.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Opens Up 66%
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following Petsense Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!