Baird Affirms Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) at 'Outperform'; Incrementally Positive on PTAB Decision (BMRN)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird is incrementally positive on the PTAB ruling for Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRPT), which was announced late Tuesday.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented today,
Though the dominant story last year was the battle for approval between eteplirsen and BioMarin's (Nasdaq: BMRN) drisapersen, after BioMarin's rejection and discontinuation of the antisense programs for DMD, the story shifted to patent litigation, interferences, and potential for royalties. Earlier today, PTAB issued a decision on the final patent interference, handing Sarepta its second win in two days. Though the decisions can be appealed, it looks like Sarepta may avoid paying royalties to BMRN in the U.S.
Baird has Sarepta at Outperform with a price target of $102.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Weakens Into the Close
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!