BWS Financial Raises Price Target on LendingTree (TREE) Following Compare Cards Acquisition
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BWS Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE), and raised the price target to $125.00 (from $110.00), as the company announced its acquisition of Compare Cards for $130 million. With the deal closed, TREE would now generate over 50 percent of its revenue from non-mortgage.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "LendingTree (TREE) is acquiring Compare Cards for $130 million in an effort to expand the Company’s reach with credit cards. The acquisition would enable TREE to have greater traction within a non-mortgage category that hit a legal bump earlier in the year."
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $93.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!