BWS Financial Raises Price Target on LendingTree (TREE) Following Compare Cards Acquisition
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BWS Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE), and raised the price target to $125.00 (from $110.00), as the company announced its acquisition of Compare Cards for $130 million. With the deal closed, TREE would now generate over 50 percent of its revenue from non-mortgage.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "LendingTree (TREE) is acquiring Compare Cards for $130 million in an effort to expand the Company’s reach with credit cards. The acquisition would enable TREE to have greater traction within a non-mortgage category that hit a legal bump earlier in the year."
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $93.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!