BWS Financial Raises Price Target on LendingTree (TREE) Following Compare Cards Acquisition
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BWS Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE), and raised the price target to $125.00 (from $110.00), as the company announced its acquisition of Compare Cards for $130 million. With the deal closed, TREE would now generate over 50 percent of its revenue from non-mortgage.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "LendingTree (TREE) is acquiring Compare Cards for $130 million in an effort to expand the Company’s reach with credit cards. The acquisition would enable TREE to have greater traction within a non-mortgage category that hit a legal bump earlier in the year."
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $93.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on WPX Energy (WPX) Following Delaware Basin Acquisition
- FBR Capital Downgrades Liberty Media (LMCA) to Market Perform
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!