BWS Financial Raises Price Target on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to $30
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BWS Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CUDA ended the quarter with 299 thousand subscribers
compared to 286 thousand in the first quarter.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "Barracuda Networks (CUDA) reported fiscal second quarter (August) results slightly higher than we were projecting on a better than expected subscriber count. Even though CUDA beat our revenue forecast by approximately $2 million, the highlight of the period was how the Company has been able to leverage its presence on the public cloud and generate more subscribers."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $23.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!