BWS Financial Raises Price Target on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to $30
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BWS Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CUDA ended the quarter with 299 thousand subscribers
compared to 286 thousand in the first quarter.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "Barracuda Networks (CUDA) reported fiscal second quarter (August) results slightly higher than we were projecting on a better than expected subscriber count. Even though CUDA beat our revenue forecast by approximately $2 million, the highlight of the period was how the Company has been able to leverage its presence on the public cloud and generate more subscribers."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $23.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!