BWS Financial Raises Price Target on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to $30
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BWS Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CUDA ended the quarter with 299 thousand subscribers
compared to 286 thousand in the first quarter.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "Barracuda Networks (CUDA) reported fiscal second quarter (August) results slightly higher than we were projecting on a better than expected subscriber count. Even though CUDA beat our revenue forecast by approximately $2 million, the highlight of the period was how the Company has been able to leverage its presence on the public cloud and generate more subscribers."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $23.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!