BWS Financial Downgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BWS Financial downgraded NETGEAR (NASDAQ: NTGR) from Buy to Hold, citing eventual deceleration.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "We believe NTGR may have benefited much of what it can from the change in consumer buying habits, in terms of what it would mean to the Company’s earnings profile. We have been waiting nearly 3 years on our thesis to take hold and we believe now is a good time to step away. We are downgrading our rating to a Hold and moving to the sidelines."
Shares of NETGEAR closed at $60.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!