BWS Financial Downgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BWS Financial downgraded NETGEAR (NASDAQ: NTGR) from Buy to Hold, citing eventual deceleration.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "We believe NTGR may have benefited much of what it can from the change in consumer buying habits, in terms of what it would mean to the Company’s earnings profile. We have been waiting nearly 3 years on our thesis to take hold and we believe now is a good time to step away. We are downgrading our rating to a Hold and moving to the sidelines."
Shares of NETGEAR closed at $60.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!