BWS Financial Downgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Hold
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BWS Financial downgraded NETGEAR (NASDAQ: NTGR) from Buy to Hold, citing eventual deceleration.
Analyst Hamed Khorsand commented, "We believe NTGR may have benefited much of what it can from the change in consumer buying habits, in terms of what it would mean to the Company’s earnings profile. We have been waiting nearly 3 years on our thesis to take hold and we believe now is a good time to step away. We are downgrading our rating to a Hold and moving to the sidelines."
Shares of NETGEAR closed at $60.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBWS Financial, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!