BTIG Upgrades Neogenomics (NEO) to Buy
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG upgraded Neogenomics (NASDAQ: NEO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $10. Analyst Sean Lavin sees a compelling entry point.
"When we downgraded shares at $9, our view was that a fair amount of good news had been priced in – easing reimbursement cuts, upside to Clarient synergies and share gains. Over the past few months, shares have fallen 20% on a variety of concerns (potential for dilutive M&A, integration risk). While these haven’t been entirely allayed, Q3 results demonstrate strong execution, steady fundamentals and improved cash positioning – all of which offer potential upside, in our view. At $7, we feel downside risk is modest and the current price offers an attractive entry point to own a multi-year growth story. Our price target is $10, based on 3.5x our 12-24 month rev. estimate," said the analyst.
Shares of Neogenomics closed at $7.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!