BTIG Upgrades Neogenomics (NEO) to Buy
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG upgraded Neogenomics (NASDAQ: NEO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $10. Analyst Sean Lavin sees a compelling entry point.
"When we downgraded shares at $9, our view was that a fair amount of good news had been priced in – easing reimbursement cuts, upside to Clarient synergies and share gains. Over the past few months, shares have fallen 20% on a variety of concerns (potential for dilutive M&A, integration risk). While these haven’t been entirely allayed, Q3 results demonstrate strong execution, steady fundamentals and improved cash positioning – all of which offer potential upside, in our view. At $7, we feel downside risk is modest and the current price offers an attractive entry point to own a multi-year growth story. Our price target is $10, based on 3.5x our 12-24 month rev. estimate," said the analyst.
Shares of Neogenomics closed at $7.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!