BTIG Upgrades Neogenomics (NEO) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG upgraded Neogenomics (NASDAQ: NEO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $10. Analyst Sean Lavin sees a compelling entry point.
"When we downgraded shares at $9, our view was that a fair amount of good news had been priced in – easing reimbursement cuts, upside to Clarient synergies and share gains. Over the past few months, shares have fallen 20% on a variety of concerns (potential for dilutive M&A, integration risk). While these haven’t been entirely allayed, Q3 results demonstrate strong execution, steady fundamentals and improved cash positioning – all of which offer potential upside, in our view. At $7, we feel downside risk is modest and the current price offers an attractive entry point to own a multi-year growth story. Our price target is $10, based on 3.5x our 12-24 month rev. estimate," said the analyst.
Shares of Neogenomics closed at $7.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!