BTIG Upgrades Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) to Neutral
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG upgraded Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) from Sell to Neutral.
Analyst Dane Leone said, "We upgrade shares of Juno to Neutral from Sell, as the stock price has hit our target price and the ASH abstract release showed similar response rates for JCAR017 versus Kite’s (KITE, Neutral) KTE-C19 in the treatment of patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma. We continue to think that Sell-side estimates for the CD19 CAR T class are too high, but acknowledge that Buy-side expectations are more inline with our model."
Shares of Juno Therapeutics closed at $22.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Cowen Is Cautious On lululemon athletica (LULU) Ahead Of The Print
- MKM Partners Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!