BTIG Upgrades Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG upgraded Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) from Sell to Neutral.
Analyst Dane Leone said, "We upgrade shares of Juno to Neutral from Sell, as the stock price has hit our target price and the ASH abstract release showed similar response rates for JCAR017 versus Kite’s (KITE, Neutral) KTE-C19 in the treatment of patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma. We continue to think that Sell-side estimates for the CD19 CAR T class are too high, but acknowledge that Buy-side expectations are more inline with our model."
Shares of Juno Therapeutics closed at $22.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!