BTIG Upgrades Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG upgraded Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) from Sell to Neutral.
Analyst Dane Leone said, "We upgrade shares of Juno to Neutral from Sell, as the stock price has hit our target price and the ASH abstract release showed similar response rates for JCAR017 versus Kite’s (KITE, Neutral) KTE-C19 in the treatment of patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma. We continue to think that Sell-side estimates for the CD19 CAR T class are too high, but acknowledge that Buy-side expectations are more inline with our model."
Shares of Juno Therapeutics closed at $22.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
- Baird Upgrades Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) to Outperform
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!