BTIG Upgrades Insulet Corporation (PODD) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG upgraded Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $42.
Analyst Sean Lavin said, "Shares are likely to open today at around $35 and while we do not love chasing, we do see another 20% or so of upside from there. Neutral is simply the wrong rating now in our opinion. When we initiated in July at ~$33, we were excited about the OmniPod product and drug opportunities, but were concerned about potential Neulasta destocking and how quickly GMs could ramp. Now with two quarters of execution on the top line and especially GMs we feel more confident that the reward outweighs the risks. The medtech meltdown and worries about competition have given us a second chance at Insulet at about the same price, at a lower NTM multiple, and with significant execution in hand. Thus we move to Buy."
Shares of Insulet Corporation closed at $30.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!