BTIG Upgrades Insulet Corporation (PODD) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG upgraded Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $42.
Analyst Sean Lavin said, "Shares are likely to open today at around $35 and while we do not love chasing, we do see another 20% or so of upside from there. Neutral is simply the wrong rating now in our opinion. When we initiated in July at ~$33, we were excited about the OmniPod product and drug opportunities, but were concerned about potential Neulasta destocking and how quickly GMs could ramp. Now with two quarters of execution on the top line and especially GMs we feel more confident that the reward outweighs the risks. The medtech meltdown and worries about competition have given us a second chance at Insulet at about the same price, at a lower NTM multiple, and with significant execution in hand. Thus we move to Buy."
Shares of Insulet Corporation closed at $30.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!