BTIG Upgrades Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) to Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG upgraded Histogenics Corp. (NASDAQ: HSGX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $3.50. Analyst Sean Lavin noted that patient enrollment was on track.
"HSGX continued its Ph. 3 NeoCart trial with another quarter of solid patient enrollment rates. We believe the goal line is in sight and while the exact finishing month could move a month or two we have strong confidence at this point that the trial will be completed. Previously when we moved to Neutral we were not sure. We continue to expect a 2Q/3Q17 enrollment completion and do not feel the exact date is material. We do note HSGX will need to raise capital in the near-term and this continues to be an overhang but even so upside now seems to outweigh risk," said the analyst.
Shares of Histogenics Corp. closed at $2.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!