BTIG Upgrades Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) to Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG upgraded Histogenics Corp. (NASDAQ: HSGX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $3.50. Analyst Sean Lavin noted that patient enrollment was on track.
"HSGX continued its Ph. 3 NeoCart trial with another quarter of solid patient enrollment rates. We believe the goal line is in sight and while the exact finishing month could move a month or two we have strong confidence at this point that the trial will be completed. Previously when we moved to Neutral we were not sure. We continue to expect a 2Q/3Q17 enrollment completion and do not feel the exact date is material. We do note HSGX will need to raise capital in the near-term and this continues to be an overhang but even so upside now seems to outweigh risk," said the analyst.
Shares of Histogenics Corp. closed at $2.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Still the Name to Own Following Q3 Results; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!