BTIG Upgrades Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG upgraded Histogenics Corp. (NASDAQ: HSGX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $3.50. Analyst Sean Lavin noted that patient enrollment was on track.
"HSGX continued its Ph. 3 NeoCart trial with another quarter of solid patient enrollment rates. We believe the goal line is in sight and while the exact finishing month could move a month or two we have strong confidence at this point that the trial will be completed. Previously when we moved to Neutral we were not sure. We continue to expect a 2Q/3Q17 enrollment completion and do not feel the exact date is material. We do note HSGX will need to raise capital in the near-term and this continues to be an overhang but even so upside now seems to outweigh risk," said the analyst.
Shares of Histogenics Corp. closed at $2.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!