BTIG Upgrades Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG upgraded Histogenics Corp. (NASDAQ: HSGX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $3.50. Analyst Sean Lavin noted that patient enrollment was on track.
"HSGX continued its Ph. 3 NeoCart trial with another quarter of solid patient enrollment rates. We believe the goal line is in sight and while the exact finishing month could move a month or two we have strong confidence at this point that the trial will be completed. Previously when we moved to Neutral we were not sure. We continue to expect a 2Q/3Q17 enrollment completion and do not feel the exact date is material. We do note HSGX will need to raise capital in the near-term and this continues to be an overhang but even so upside now seems to outweigh risk," said the analyst.
Shares of Histogenics Corp. closed at $2.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!