BTIG Upgrades DexCom (DXCM) to Buy
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG upgraded DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $92. Analyst Sean Lavin sees an attractive entry.
"When the stock had hit the mid $90s we felt risk reward was balanced with upside to be driven by revenue beats and risk to be around expense control and the 670G launch. In the mid $70s we feel there is more upside on revenue than downside on expenses and that a reasonable 670G launch is baked in with the approval behind us. That approval plus investors being spooked by results in high-valuation Medtech names has provided another attractive entry point. We do not believe the cath lab market which seems to have been weak this summer is a good proxy for DXCM’s results. We do not believe anything fundamental has changed in the last month, which is why we are using our old $92 price target," said the analyst.
Shares of DexCom closed at $76.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!