BTIG Upgrades DexCom (DXCM) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG upgraded DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $92. Analyst Sean Lavin sees an attractive entry.
"When the stock had hit the mid $90s we felt risk reward was balanced with upside to be driven by revenue beats and risk to be around expense control and the 670G launch. In the mid $70s we feel there is more upside on revenue than downside on expenses and that a reasonable 670G launch is baked in with the approval behind us. That approval plus investors being spooked by results in high-valuation Medtech names has provided another attractive entry point. We do not believe the cath lab market which seems to have been weak this summer is a good proxy for DXCM’s results. We do not believe anything fundamental has changed in the last month, which is why we are using our old $92 price target," said the analyst.
Shares of DexCom closed at $76.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Wedbush Maintains Neutral View on Smith & Wesson (SWHC) as Outlook Moderates Post Election
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!