BTIG Upgrades DexCom (DXCM) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG upgraded DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $92. Analyst Sean Lavin sees an attractive entry.
"When the stock had hit the mid $90s we felt risk reward was balanced with upside to be driven by revenue beats and risk to be around expense control and the 670G launch. In the mid $70s we feel there is more upside on revenue than downside on expenses and that a reasonable 670G launch is baked in with the approval behind us. That approval plus investors being spooked by results in high-valuation Medtech names has provided another attractive entry point. We do not believe the cath lab market which seems to have been weak this summer is a good proxy for DXCM’s results. We do not believe anything fundamental has changed in the last month, which is why we are using our old $92 price target," said the analyst.
Shares of DexCom closed at $76.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!