BTIG Upgrades DexCom (DXCM) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG upgraded DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $92. Analyst Sean Lavin sees an attractive entry.
"When the stock had hit the mid $90s we felt risk reward was balanced with upside to be driven by revenue beats and risk to be around expense control and the 670G launch. In the mid $70s we feel there is more upside on revenue than downside on expenses and that a reasonable 670G launch is baked in with the approval behind us. That approval plus investors being spooked by results in high-valuation Medtech names has provided another attractive entry point. We do not believe the cath lab market which seems to have been weak this summer is a good proxy for DXCM’s results. We do not believe anything fundamental has changed in the last month, which is why we are using our old $92 price target," said the analyst.
Shares of DexCom closed at $76.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!