BTIG Upgrades Alere (ALR) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG upgraded Alere (NYSE: ALR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $48. The change follows its release of its 10K.
Analyst Dane Leone said, "Financial clarity provided by the 10K helped to alleviate concern that material deficiencies exist within the current financial model. Furthermore, with added disclosures regarding 2015, we feel more comfortable with our forecasts for 2016/ 2017 – and with the current discount to the $56 price stated within the Abbott (ABT, Buy, $45 PT) merger agreement, we think that it is time to move from the sidelines."
Shares of Alere closed at $38.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!