BTIG Upgrades Alere (ALR) to Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG upgraded Alere (NYSE: ALR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $48. The change follows its release of its 10K.
Analyst Dane Leone said, "Financial clarity provided by the 10K helped to alleviate concern that material deficiencies exist within the current financial model. Furthermore, with added disclosures regarding 2015, we feel more comfortable with our forecasts for 2016/ 2017 – and with the current discount to the $56 price stated within the Abbott (ABT, Buy, $45 PT) merger agreement, we think that it is time to move from the sidelines."
Shares of Alere closed at $38.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Favors Asset-Light Lodging Stocks; Updates Ratings - (BEL) (CHH) (H) (HLT) (IHG) (MAR) (STAY) (WYN)
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!