BTIG Starts iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on iRhythm Technologies (NASDAQ: IRTC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $28.
Analyst Sean Lavin said, "Very simply, the combination of improved diagnostic yield, convenient wearable device profile, and “soups to nuts” offering to physicians and payors position the ZIO system well. The device should replace bulky, less reliable first-line diagnostics and may offer a better option vs. costly, longer-term alternatives in the cardiac monitoring market. Near-term, the salesforce ramp should buoy above-average revenue growth. Longer term drivers include product iterations, new indications, and OUS expansion."
Shares of iRhythm Technologies closed at $24.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!