BTIG Starts Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) at Buy
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRIL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21. Analyst Dane Leone is bullish on TTI-621, which blocks the interaction between tumor cells expressing CD47.
Leone explained, "Our analysis suggests positive optionality for Trillium’s lead therapeutic program, TTI-621, targeting CD47 in hematological malignancies. We think that CD47 is still relatively under-the radar for most investors, but could provide an important angle for combination therapy by stimulating the innate immune system. Furthermore, we think that the market is overly discounting the early stage nature of TRIL’s anti-CD47 program, given that the role of CD47 has been well characterized within pre-clinical research. Our Fair Value analysis for TRIL places the fair value share price at ~$21, which is ~28% above the current share price."
Shares of Trillium Therapeutics closed at $16.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- NVIDIA (NVDA): Tegra Powering Next Gen Nintendo Switch - Jefferies
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!