BTIG Starts Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRIL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21. Analyst Dane Leone is bullish on TTI-621, which blocks the interaction between tumor cells expressing CD47.
Leone explained, "Our analysis suggests positive optionality for Trillium’s lead therapeutic program, TTI-621, targeting CD47 in hematological malignancies. We think that CD47 is still relatively under-the radar for most investors, but could provide an important angle for combination therapy by stimulating the innate immune system. Furthermore, we think that the market is overly discounting the early stage nature of TRIL’s anti-CD47 program, given that the role of CD47 has been well characterized within pre-clinical research. Our Fair Value analysis for TRIL places the fair value share price at ~$21, which is ~28% above the current share price."
Shares of Trillium Therapeutics closed at $16.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!