BTIG Starts Tracon Pharmaceuticals (TCON) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Tracon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TCON) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.
Analyst Ling Wang said, "TCON’s lead compound, TRC105 (an anti-endoglin antibody) has generated promising efficacy in a variety of solid tumors. With TRC105 potentially entering pivotal Phase III trials in 2H16, we project a market launch in 2019, with peak US sales of over $300M across indications. Advancement of a second compound TRC-102 (in Phase I/II sponsored by NCI) and a wet AMD program, partnered with Santen (SNPHF, Not Rated) would provide additional upside (not modeled)."
Shares of Tracon Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!