BTIG Starts Tracon Pharmaceuticals (TCON) at Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Tracon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TCON) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.
Analyst Ling Wang said, "TCON’s lead compound, TRC105 (an anti-endoglin antibody) has generated promising efficacy in a variety of solid tumors. With TRC105 potentially entering pivotal Phase III trials in 2H16, we project a market launch in 2019, with peak US sales of over $300M across indications. Advancement of a second compound TRC-102 (in Phase I/II sponsored by NCI) and a wet AMD program, partnered with Santen (SNPHF, Not Rated) would provide additional upside (not modeled)."
Shares of Tracon Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!